Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch O2 plan

TinkAndLibby
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I recently changed phones and disconnected my Apple Watch from my old phone. But my O2 plan doesn’t seem to have carried over when I’ve wiped the old phone and connected to the new. I only receive notifications when I’m on my WiFi at home. Is there any way I can set this back up or help me to do so. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@TinkAndLibby 

Did you re run the connection routine through the watch app on your phone?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Just a couple of points from a long time Apple Watch user. In my experience they have done loads to make it better but its glitchy.

When you wiped the watch from your old phone did you select to keep the O2 plan on your watch or erase it complexity? If not you will have to do what MI5 said. 

If you are still having trouble try going into the watch app, Mobile data and see if the plan is connected. If not try connecting it again. If this won’t work I’ve had to back up the watch and reset up again. It’s a pain and i wish Apple would make this problem free. 

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 3 of 3