Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Error Code 14

SteveG1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, another Error code 14 after receiving the watch back from Apple repair when trying to set up cellular. If someone could DM me to sort please I'd appreciate it.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Jonathan764
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That’s a real shame. The support on here has been excellent. I tried o2 again but they wanted to fill in another form. It didn’t seem worthwhile since nothing has happened on the previous 2 attempts. I’ve cancelled my watch contract. Will wait for the dust to settle and try again. If that fails will have to move to EE or Vodafone

Message 11 of 16

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6325 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Jonathan764 

Before you move, I suggest you check the Community Forum of the provider that you are thinking of moving to. It appears to me that O2 are not the only network operator having issues with Apple watches.  

Message 12 of 16

Jonathan764
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks. I figured if I cancelled the current contract, and waited for some period of time. I could take out a new contract with o2 and get a new eSIM. I’m hoping with a fresh setup it will be fine.

Message 13 of 16

Emma_p
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Apologies for replying to you Steve but I can’t work out how to start my own post. I’m being driven mad by error code 14 on my Apple Watch 8 and NO ONE at o2 can help me…. I’m getting past around, promised a call back and nothing ever happens! This has been going on for months and I’m desperate for a solution. I’m disabled and I bought an Apple Watch for fall detection and to make calls but despite paying for a connection with o2 for over a year I’ve NEVER been able to use a these functions. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone from 02 help me??????? Emma

Message 14 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions

@Emma_p 

Error codes in this guide Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 16

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6325 Posts
  • 112 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Jonathan764 

That's sounds like a plan, although I wouldn't know if it is likely to be successful ; unfortunately Apple Watches seem to have a mind of their own on O2 ! 😀  

Message 16 of 16