Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Data Plan - Reference codes 15, 27, 32, 37

DavidAllan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 29 Posts
  • 8 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I'm trying to add a data plan for my Apple Watch. Each time I try, I get a different reference code (15 is most prominent).

I used to have an Apple Watch data plan about 4 months ago. 

I'm following the normal steps Apple Watch App -> Mobile Data -> Add Data Plan -> Login to my O2 account, then I get the error codes.

I've called Customer Services, who say that I need to get an ESIM for my iPhone, and to add the Apple Watch data plan via the MyO2 app,  to be able to use the Apple Watch data plan, but I know that to be false because I've had one before without an ESIM and set it up using the MyO2 app. 

O2's Customer Services keep dropping the calls on me and not listening to me, telling me to go speak to Apple. 

Can someone here guidepost me to the solution, or will I have to make yet another complaint to O2, to get them to do something?

Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

@Brendy wrote:

Can someone help me too?

All help with watch codes are here now @Brendy - Activate Apple Watch Guide 

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 17 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

pgn
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

@O2Emma - can you help @DavidAllan here? Sounds like Apple's bug-fix update has broken a couple of other things here ... 🙄

Message 2 of 17

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Yes looks like it @pgn I will pick it up thanks.

Hi @DavidAllan I will send you a private message to look into it for you.

signature
Message 3 of 17

mattyzo
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same here @O2Emma can you advise?

Message 4 of 17

DarrenL2
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello Emma, you clearly seem to be the person in the know. I have just upgraded from Series 6 to Ultra today and now have the dreaded code 15 on trying to set up the new data plan.  Are you able to assist please? 

Message 5 of 17

pgn
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

@DarrenL2 wrote:

Hello Emma, you clearly seem to be the person in the know. I have just upgraded from Series 6 to Ultra today and now have the dreaded code 15 on trying to set up the new data plan.  Are you able to assist please? 

Emma is indeed an iWatch Goddess, but no Advisors on today as it is Sunday. Next shift will be @O2Sarah- starting 8am Monday, @DarrenL2.

Message 6 of 17

KJ53
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same issue here - really appreciate some help -customer Services really have no idea how to help this - been to store too today - very helpful but still no joy 😞 error 15 is most common when trying - thanks in advance 

Message 7 of 17

pgn
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

@KJ53 wrote:

Same issue here - really appreciate some help -customer Services really have no idea how to help this - been to store too today - very helpful but still no joy 😞 error 15 is most common when trying - thanks in advance 

Another for @O2Sarah- after 8am Monday, @KJ53 - keep a watch here for a private message from her tomorrow morning. And this is not normal, a recent Apple update has gone and broken more than it fixes. Good luck!

Message 8 of 17

D0nm4n
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having the same issues

any help is greatly appreciated 

Message 9 of 17

DarrenL2
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks! Error code sorted, cellular signal showing but still showing no connection in status and not accepting any calls. This shouldn’t be this difficult lol 

Message 10 of 17