Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Cellular Data stuck on 'Activating'

Oscarlomax
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having a problem activating mine and my wife’s new Apple Watches. Been on the phone with o2 twice now, each time over and hour and they basically tell me they don’t know.

any help from someone would be fantastic!

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

@Oscarlomax wrote:

I’m having the same problem activating mine and my wife’s new Apple Watches. Been on the phone with o2 twice now, each time over and hour and they basically tell me they don’t know.

The recently-created Activate Apple Watch Guide should give you clear guidance for what do do on the most common error codes - and then refer you to O2 via Social Media, @Oscarlomax - the Twitter/X, Facebook and Instagram runes are in the link just below this post. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36043 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

@Oscarlomax wrote:

I’m having the same problem activating mine and my wife’s new Apple Watches. Been on the phone with o2 twice now, each time over and hour and they basically tell me they don’t know.

The recently-created Activate Apple Watch Guide should give you clear guidance for what do do on the most common error codes - and then refer you to O2 via Social Media, @Oscarlomax - the Twitter/X, Facebook and Instagram runes are in the link just below this post. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2