Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AirTag

GJ1313
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Should my new Apple AirTag work on an iPhone (iOS16) which is working on the GiffGaff network? We've paired the Apple ID with the AirTag on the iPhone, but, when the airtag is out and about the location never updates . . . . We've checked the various settings within the iPhone (location services, two-factor authentication, etc etc) and still no joy.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Gary

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Well as the Air Tag uses blutooth and has it's own GPS I doubt the network has anything to do with it.

Of course, it has to be near an iPhone that allows Bluetooth connectivity to work. No phones nearby and you won't get an update

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Well as the Air Tag uses blutooth and has it's own GPS I doubt the network has anything to do with it.

Of course, it has to be near an iPhone that allows Bluetooth connectivity to work. No phones nearby and you won't get an update

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2