cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 Days to go....

Anonymous
Not applicable
With 9 days to go..... is no news good news?

Is o2 keeping quiet so we all keep the hype going until launch?
How will upgrades work?

If you could ask o2 one question on the iphone what would it be..........
Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can i have my upgrade now?
Message 2 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
With 9 days to go..... is no news good news?
Is o2 keeping quiet so we all keep the hype going until launch?
How will upgrades work?
If you could ask o2 one question on the iphone what would it be..........

Yes its all adding to the hype... You are excited though I can tell! grin
Message 3 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Id ask the only question i care about... CAN I BREAK MY NON-IPHONE CONTRACT AND UPGRADE TO AN IPHONE 3G WITHOUT A PENALTY?
Message 4 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine would be, as an existing iphone contract user (but I lost my phone a few weeks ago), can I have my new iphone on the 11th as I have been waiting for so long. When I first lost my phone I couldn't get hold of a new one in the shops and nobody would tell me why as it was just before the new 3g iphone was announced as coming out so I have been using a crappy old handset. After having had an iphone this has been a killer.

Roll on the 11th.........
Message 5 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mine would be, as an existing iphone contract user (but I lost my phone a few weeks ago), can I have my new iphone on the 11th as I have been waiting for so long. When I first lost my phone I couldn't get hold of a new one in the shops and nobody would tell me why as it was just before the new 3g iphone was announced as coming out so I have been using a crappy old handset. After having had an iphone this has been a killer.
Roll on the 11th.........

If youve already lost one iPhone i dont think you deserve another, youre obviously too clumsy!

Just kidding wink
Message 6 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Id ask the only question i care about... CAN I BREAK MY NON-IPHONE CONTRACT AND UPGRADE TO AN IPHONE 3G WITHOUT A PENALTY?

I can give you the answer to that one now... No!!... You can buy yourself out i.e. hand over the cash for remainder of your contract up front, then buy the Iphone on upgrade... I can assure you there will be no concessions on this from O2 on this one
Message 7 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
CAN I BREAK MY NON-IPHONE CONTRACT AND UPGRADE TO AN IPHONE 3G WITHOUT A PENALTY?

This has been discussed on these forum so so many times and the answer is no, O2 have said they will contact you when your eligible for the upgrade
With O2 but don't have an iPhone?
Existing O2 customers can also switch to iPhone. We'll contact you when you're eligible for an upgrade and talk you through the best options.
You'll be able to upgrade online at o2.co.uk, in one or our high street stores or by calling one of our upgrade advisors.
Message 8 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've also posted the actual clause in o2 contracts which states you have to pay the remainder of the contract if you want to terminate it and upgrade early... I can't be bothered to post it again slight_smile
Message 9 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh dont wind Damo up...

He is armed with his pac code, got his trainers on and ready to sprint to his local o2 store tongue
Message 10 of 41