Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4G Calling iPhone 13 Pro Max

GrahamR81
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have upgraded my iPhone 11 Pro Max to a 13 Pro Max. iPhone purchased directly from Apple. I moved my O2 sim over and setup with no issues. A week later I changed my tariff with O2 to include 5G and was sent a new sim which I have now swapped to. I was checking to make sure all my settings for calls etc were the same and noticed I don’t seem to have an option for 4G calling / VoLTE. I had this on my old phone and sim. Not 100% sure if the option was ever there on the 13 with my old sim as I never checked. MyO2 says it’s enabled. 

does anyone with an iPhone 13 see the option to enable/disable 4G calls/VoLTE in their mobile data options?

thanks

Graham

graham

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@GrahamR81 

They will have missed the iData bolt on when you changed your tariff.

Call O2 to rectify Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144189 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@GrahamR81 

They will have missed the iData bolt on when you changed your tariff.

Call O2 to rectify Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2