cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 Weeks & still waiting for iPhone 7 Plus

Anonymous
Not applicable

Its been OVER 3 Weeks now & still no information regarding my order, just a simple text or email would be nice, but that would be 2 easy for o2 to be nice to there customers, we know the Iphone is in high demand, but come on just keep us up to date please, Live Chat said dont worry we will still honour the 25% od data, dont care about the free 25%, just want what o2 promissed. o2 yet again failing with there customers......

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

How many people are still waiting for the Iphone 7 Plus ?, lets see how many people this is effecting, please reply and we can update this to o2..

Message 2 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me - Jet Black Plus 128Gb

Ordered on the 9th Sept at 5pm....heard nothing....!

Message 3 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Everyone should check out Apple store Upgrade Programme, if you have paid your old phone off, it would be far eaiser to not renew your contract with 02 & go direct with Apple & you can still pay for your phone monthly on a 20 month contract & upgrade every year & you would be far more likley to get your new device from Apple & not have to listen to all the lies you get from 02 customer service.. its worth looking at.....

Message 4 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fair point my account is paid off but how do I stand with the 'deposit' already paid to O2?  Its a chunk of money I don't really want to lose.

Message 5 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm still waiting for my 7 plus rose gold been told loads of different time scales now it's getting really annoying!!
Message 6 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just checked Apple website and all colours bar JB are showing 3-4 weeks with JB 6-8 weeks....so I am probably better off sitting in a queue now.....

"This is EE's statement this morning and well done to them:

Today we’re texting delivery information to everyone who pre-ordered an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in our online shop or by phone. The text contains a new timeframe by when we expect your phone will be delivered.

We’re very sorry for the continued delay on some pre-orders – we’re working very closely with Apple and we’re receiving regular deliveries, as soon as backordered stock becomes available.

The timeframe for delivery is based on:

1. The specific phone ordered

2. When you ordered

3. The conversations we’re having with Apple about future stock deliveries.

Please note:

The number of days quoted in your text are from today, 4 October.

We will continue to re-try texts for several days in the event they don’t initially go through."

Message 7 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

i ordered an iPhone 7 plus matt black 128GB on 13/09/2016 at 9am, had no response whatsoever

Message 8 of 20

alistair
  • 68 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

IPhone 7 plus in matte black, 128GB; ordered on the 9th September at 11.14am - haven't heard a thing..........

Message 9 of 20

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you paid the £49 Upfront cost, 02 will re-emberse you this, that is what Live chat said, if i wanted to cancell the order i could & get a full refund.

In a way a lot of people will just say stick with 02 & wait, dont get me wrong i have never had a problem with 02, but i think it would be better to cut the middle man out & go direct with Apple.

I love it how all the people on Live Chat are loosing 02 clients, waste of money 02 employing all the new staff, Just be honest & we will stick with you...

Message 10 of 20