cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

txt problems

Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone give me advice been txting me friend over weekend but she hasnt recieved any messages from me have txted her over 30 times since friday night but i seem to be getting her messages but shes not recieving any of mine were both on o2

can anyone help

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Ask them to check in the message settings. Sounds like your number has been accidentally added to a block or reject list.

Message 2 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Do your calls go through OK?
Remember also that some phones have individual block or spam lists for calls and texts so both the phone app and message app need checking.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

People on the forum reported similar problems a couple of weeks ago. Check your service status here. Could be a network issue http://status.o2.co.uk/

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

The previous problem was connected to Tugo and receiving texts from other networks.
I know you said you are both on o2 but does your friend use Tugo?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I wasn't aware that all issues were TuGo related? I did check back and one of your answers on a previous thread was to check network status...hence my reply above....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
As it developed it was found to be mostly (but not all) people who used Tugo and had recently had a new sim card.
It certainly won't hurt to check for network faults either.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

:legendwink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Mexican Wave Hug Mexican Wave

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9