cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photos

Anonymous
Not applicable
My pics get re downloaded or backed up I want to disable that but cant when you open them photos ther is no delete option with hundreds of photos im worrying about space
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They will be on a cloud service, such as Dropbox, Picassa etc so don't take up any space on your phone. You need to go into account settings and turn off the sync for whichever cloud based service you are using if you don't want them to back up anymore, but if your phone crashes you will lose any further photos unless you back up manually.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They will be on a cloud service, such as Dropbox, Picassa etc so don't take up any space on your phone. You need to go into account settings and turn off the sync for whichever cloud based service you are using if you don't want them to back up anymore, but if your phone crashes you will lose any further photos unless you back up manually.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks I like this service when you just simply ask about something and u get an answer keep up the good work cheers
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No worries - Here to help slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4