Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

motorola moto g4 4th gen

samuel25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

what audio formats are supported some music files are mp3 vc files and wont accept them

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23134 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
Tey renaming them or re saving them as normal mp3 files.
I don't think I've seen any mp3vc files before, what programme generates them?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 12

samuel25
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
i try renaming them but i use itunes and windows media player to listen to them
Message 4 of 12

MI5
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
wmp will play normal mp3 files and iTunes should convert them automatically if you play through that, so saving as mp3 files shouldn't be an issue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 12

samuel25
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

some files not copying despite the fact they are mp3 now and not accepting some saying its not responding or disconnected despite the fact it is still connected etc.

Message 6 of 12

MI5
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
For those that won't play ball you'll either have to rip them again as mp3's straight off or run them through a file convertor, such as http://online-audio-converter.com/

Currently using:
Message 7 of 12

samuel25
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have converted them as mp3 file not all working but I put music on phone and it's set as external storage to store on SD card but music player won't read it says there is hundred something on it and sometimes same track appears loads of times.

It also has other tracks that I wanted to listen to but it plays something different.
Message 8 of 12

MI5
  • 144567 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27727 Solutions
Delete them all off phone and organise them on your PC before copying them back to the phone.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 12

samuel25
  • 8 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

tried deleting them all doing that agin same issue think the converter doing it wrong its set in mp3 you got name on left hand side, title in middle contributing artists and name of album all comes up as eye of the storm on the title thats name of first track

Message 10 of 12