Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get on internet on old lg gm360 phone

annie24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I dont even know if I am on the right board.

I have an LG GM360 phone on O2 pay as you go. I have no idea how to get on to the internet with it. Also, if I do get on will I be able to use the NHS track and trace app? Or do I need to buy a new phone??

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@annie24 

There is no wifi or even 3g capability on that phone so I would suggest an upgrade to something more modern.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Edited title.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@annie24 

There is no wifi or even 3g capability on that phone so I would suggest an upgrade to something more modern.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 6

O2EmmaLouise
  • 254 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 28 Solutions

Hi @annie24 

As @MI5 suggested, you'll need a newer phone if you wish to access the internet with it and use apps such as the NHS track and trace app.

If you're struggling where to start, head to your local store. We have lots of phones on display for you to try.

Message 4 of 6

annie24
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

ok, thanks.  Was looking for cheapish one. Looked at galaxy a12 on tesco site - would that one do?

Message 5 of 6

O2EmmaLouise
  • 254 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 28 Solutions
Yes, that would work.

Have a great day!
Message 6 of 6