help please

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Is this phone any good please ?

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5768244

My Samsung S6 had an accident and its poorly with a cracked screen lol so i need a new phone. I havent really liked the S6 preferred my S5 and S3 so unsure if to repair it and sell . 

I have never possessed a Motorola phone had Sony ,Samsung and Nokia phones in the past oh and a phillips lol .

Thank you for any help slight_smile

Didnt post this came up dont know what it means sorry. Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

Try again.

Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
Yes Moto G4 is a very good phone.
Not a bad price too actually.
The invalid HTML was because you posted a link. Just ignore it and press post again.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 37

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

Yes @Poppysmum, Motorolas are good phones. There seem to be a lot of positive reviews on the Argos site. It really depends on what you want to use the phone for, but it's very inexpensive, and would probably be good for an interim phone until you decide you want something better.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 37

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by it tbh.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 37

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

Thank you for your help @MI5 and @Bambino I dont use my phone much texting , phoning people,  taking photos and having a quick look on internet when at mums or a quick break in work .

Message 5 of 37

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

The Motorola sounds like a good fit for you. Get the S6 fixed and sold while it's still a relatively new phone. You can still get a decent price for it, if it's in reasonably good condition. It would pay for the Motorola. wink

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 37

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
I trialled a G3 a while back and thought it was great for the money.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122986 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

I loved all my Motorola phones. Then I went to Samsung and now stick with what I know. However that looks a good little phone for the price @Poppysmum. Follow advice about getting the S6 fixed. There is still a market for them...

Edited to add. The Argos site state over 100 of that model have been sold in the last 24hrs....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 37

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
I'm not surprised at that price.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 122986 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
I'm not surprised at that price.

And the fact that people get vouchers and money for xmas...and have the urge to get involved in all the sales...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 37