Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

devices not what i want

dabbey
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi i have been an 02 customer for many years ,tried different devices, and the only one i have enjoyed using and have found of excellent quality ,are the one plus which i have now had 2 devices with 02 i am due for a refresh upgrade, but sadly the only device they have is the one plus nord,which is a very old device and not very good. not the one i want ,i wanted the one plus 10 pro but it seems they dont do it,why ,  does anyone know why this popular phone is not 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@dabbey 

I cant see o2 doing any of the OnePlus range anytime soon, as OnePlus arent interested in what I can tell in doing business with o2. 

Also I have found OnePlus to have lost its way and with the upcoming merger of software with the rest of the BKK brands, the difference between it and others in the group will become less.. and it will become a re-badging exercise... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

adec
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 129 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

I don't know why they don't do that particular phone, but as you're on the OnePlus side.. and probably Carl Pei fan... thought about looking at the NOTHING Phone(1) ???

O2 have the exclusive rights to it ... I certainly want one!

Crown Communication - an O2 Select Partner
Message 2 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

You can also upgrade with a 3rd party or using a comparison site like uswith or moneysupermarket - they often have deals that are not on the main o2 site @dabbey 

You still get access to priority, but miss out on the flexibility of having a device plan and a mobile plan that are separate and can be paid early.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 6

dabbey
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for reply, no I don't think I would go third party, it is the refresh device plan, and separate air time plan that I like 02 for , its just a shame they have stopped doing the one plus series, I will probably try get the money together to just buy the phone I want and place my monthly 02 sim into it 

Message 4 of 6

dabbey
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for reply, yes I have just looked at the NOTHING phone ,there is  really nothing that pulls me to it  , I have tried many other types but I found none that really add up to the one plus series, I have found ,and many I have tried do not live up to the idealism, that is stated in the description ,i go on the Cnet site quite often, as they test and revise on new phones and the give comparison results between different types, if 02 are not going to continue using the one plus series, I think I'll just leave  the upgrade ,try get money together to buy the 10 pro and just keep my monthly tariff with 02 which I am very pleased with

Message 5 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3004 Solutions

@dabbey 

I cant see o2 doing any of the OnePlus range anytime soon, as OnePlus arent interested in what I can tell in doing business with o2. 

Also I have found OnePlus to have lost its way and with the upcoming merger of software with the rest of the BKK brands, the difference between it and others in the group will become less.. and it will become a re-badging exercise... 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 6