cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charger not working

Anonymous
Not applicable
I received my brand new Samsung galaxy s6 on Monday.And now the charger has stopped working I have tried different charger and this works the cable is fine that works with my laptop.will O2 send a replacement.
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

If the charger is not working then O2 will replace it. It may be quicker for you to go instore to get it changed...other than that you could give them a ring here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
just talked to an advisor on chat and they are sending me a new one.
Message 3 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good news @Anonymous You aren't having much luck with this new phone are you? A faulty charger here and on another thread you are trying to get it unlocked

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/unlocking-new-pay-monthly-phone/m-p/901051/highlight/true#M98970

Anyway live chat seem to have served you well this morning so best of luck...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Charger still not landed contacted O2 and was told they had none in stock would have to wait until they came in.Which was ok but surely they could have called or emailed me to let me know.
Message 5 of 16

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Charger still not landed contacted O2 and was told they had none in stock would have to wait until they came in.Which was ok but surely they could have called or emailed me to let me know.

Hi @Anonymous

O2 contacting you? Now that would be as miraculous as it gets sadly...Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

They have to replace defective equipment if the charger was'nt working when u bought it.

Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a LG G4 brought just over a month ago my charger is not working, it's a original one that came with contract phone spoke to 02 they won't replace it, surely its under warrenty?? Can someone please help and advise..

Message 9 of 16

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
They should do. Have you called cs on 202?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 16