cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant recieve calls

Anonymous
Not applicable

im on a payment plan but i cant recieve calls they told me i couldnt make outgoing calls ? help please

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Without knowing details of your payment plan it is difficult to comment. You need to contact customer service for clarification.

Have you tried switching the phone off and back on because if you have been reconnected you will need to do that.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Without knowing details of your payment plan it is difficult to comment. You need to contact customer service for clarification.

Have you tried switching the phone off and back on because if you have been reconnected you will need to do that.

Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122762 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

im on a payment plan but i cant recieve calls they told me i couldnt make outgoing calls ? help please

Apparently (according to your post) 'they told you that you couldn't make outgoing calls'....and yet you say

'you can't receive calls?'. Not sure what you mean by this... Either way as @jonsie said you need to ring O2 Customer Services on 202 to query what is happening...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you registered in the network? Can you see on your handset whether you have a signal?

If you have a payment plan because of unpaid bills then blocking outbound calls is normal but blocking inbound ones isn't so that might imply you have been disconnected? ??
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

You have probably sorted it by now, but just in case....

There are several reasons why that is happening: You may have missed one installment and they barred the incoming calls also. Your post is not very clear , so they may have added the incorrect bar, incoming instead of outgoing, or simply you should have the 2 bars (incoming and outgoing, and you only just realised that you couldn't receive call. Depending on long the payment plan is and the amount you can get both bars added, instead of the typical outgoing bar.

Anyway, without calling payment management you will never know, so call 202 and they will transfer you to them.

Message 5 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous were you able to sort it? 

Let us know if you find a solution ...

Message 6 of 10

MM11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have made payment on my bill why cant i recieve call or make call
Message 7 of 10

MM11
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I need my phone i am a key worker why is this happing to me now
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93149 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Keep you eye on the status page

https://status.o2.co.uk/

We’re aware of an issue which might be affecting some customers making and receiving voice calls. Our technical teams are investigating. Data and text messages are not impacted. We apologise for any inconvenience.  
Updates will be shared here as soon they are available.

Keep rebooting once the issue is fixed

Message 9 of 10

Davef1uk
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello.. I'm.on a monthly plan with O2 as a virgin media customer.  Was sent out the sim card.  Can text and receive text, call call most times with it, but cannot recieve calls to it?? Any help would be appreciated.

My phone is the new S22 plus..dual sim. 

Message 10 of 10