Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 overseas

Hi,I'm currently in Australia and I seem to be able to make and recieve calls and recieve messages but unable to send text messages? Anyone have any ideas??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! email problem on HTC OneX

I've just had the JB update come through for my unlocked handset (insurance replacement)before the update o2 mail was fine but since then I get an authenticaton error asking me to check the user name/password settings, I can login fine online & am te...

Resolved! Email setup probs on galaxy

Hi, I have a samsung galaxy and can't get onto my email. My broadband provider advised me to ask if POP3 is restricted? I don't think it is. I'm putting in port 110 and other details seem to be correct, but I keep getting message 'unable to connect s...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GT-S5820 Samsung Apps won't load - insufficient memory reported

Since attempting an update for Samsung Apps, now when I try to initiate the app the following message is returned:"i Information""Unable to download. Not enough memory, Delete some items." Incidentally I have only 50 odd contacts; ~70 photos and have...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem texting

I've not been able to send/receive text messages, make or receive phone calls or get on my Internet unless its using my wifi function. I've turned on phone off and back on but still nothing is working.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! galaxy ace internal memory

I have had the galaxy ace for over a year and it worked fine. Have not downloaded anything new. I cant even receive a text with out trying to delete something. Problem is I have deleted cache and data of almost everything on the phone and still have ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG Nexus 4 Music sharing

Hi, I have an 02 Nexus 4 and one of my friends wants one of my songs on my phone. The only music player is the goggle play music app so I went on it to try to click "send via bluetooth" but I couldn't find it anywhere. I tried downloading a 3rd party...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S2 won't switch on

Hi, My Samsung Galaxy S2 has charged over night and now won't switch on...has anyone else had a problem like this? Is it just the battery?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blocking A Number

Was just wondering if its possible to block a number when you're on pay monthly? And how would I do that? Thanks

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos