Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! galaxy s3, beeping noise when phone has charged fully.

since the Jelly Bean update i have been getting an annoying beeping noise when my phone has fully charged.It then proceeds to beep every minute or so, until i unplug it. I do like to charge the phone over night (as does alot of people, judging by oth...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet Connection

I hope somebody can help with what is probably a simple problem, I cannot connect to the internet when i'm outdoors, I must have altered a setting on my phone as it was working previously.I can connect at WiFi hotspots and to my home broadband but no...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung SII

Hi all,I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy SII in September and my phone keeps turning itself off, the only way to start it again is to take the battery out and put it back in....any ideas as to whats happening or should I return it to O2 to sort?Thanks...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung SII turning off

Hi all,I upgraded to the Samsung Galaxy SII in September and my phone keeps turning itself off, the only way to start it again is to take the battery out and put it back in....any ideas as to whats happening or should I return it to O2 to sort?Thanks...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problem on Galaxy S3 post Jelly Bean Update

Hello all. I updated to Jelly Bean this afternoon via Kies. All appeared to have gone well and the phone is generally working well. However, when I select "more settings" on the settings screen, after a short pause, I get a blank screen, followed by ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

4.1.2 for I9300 released today.

Samsung have started to roll out 4.1.2 for the S3 I9300 today for unlocked phones. It is going country by country over the next few days/weeks. All you peeps on O2 branded phones (O2U) will have to wait for O2 to approve but anyone with an open phone...

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 28 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Ace prob uploading to laptop

i am so frustrated with trying to work out how to upload my pics to my laptop. so used to using my nokia. thought i'd be brave and get the samsung galaxy ace, but being an oldy i cannot fathom out this task... used the normal usb cable etc but nothin...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy S2 software upgrade with a Mac

HHiyas anyone upgraded a galaxy S2 via Kies on a mac? Just wondering if it can be done whilst keeping your sanity.

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy SIII - Jelly Bean update

Update 22/10, 8:00: Samsung has confirmed the Jelly Bean update is now available. Update 20/10: As you might have noticed, this hasn't gone live yet. We were expecting it to on Friday and are working with Samsung to figure out what went wrong and wil...

JB
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 699 replies
  • 2 kudos