Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

New Email Notifications- Nokia Asha 300

I have this phone set up with 2 email acounts, both send and receive.The phone is suppose to give me a notice if i receive new email messages, in the same way it would do for a text.It says in the manual, and when the settings are entered, that it wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Signal in my home for a HTC windows X8 Phone

I recently upgraded to a windows X8 Phone with my pay monthly contract. However, I cant seem to get a signal when I am at home. I have had the phone 5 days now, and it's still the same. If I am out the house the signal is fine, the signal with my old...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! deleted e-mails appear in inbox .....

Hi there all. This is driving me crazy so hope someone can help.... I have been deleting my e-mails from my Samsung galaxy s III mini but they just keep returning to my inbox. Sometimes 50 at a time !!! ...... Is there a simple solution I don't know ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung mini died

Help! my samsung galaxy mini has just died. it is fully charged but the touch screen wont work any more. have tried taking battery out and starting again but nothing. any ideas?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! number transfer

hi please can someone give me advice. my pay monthly number should have been transfered to a new PAYG sim yesterday. the sim new sim was activated but the number has not yet transfered, i contacted 02 last night and they said it would be transfered i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Query - Samsung S3 LTE

Hi guys. I'm hoping someone can give me an answer, because the o2 online advisor can't. There seems to be two samsung s3 handsets - the galaxy s3 and the galaxy s3 LTE (4G) - EE offer them both. The LTE has different colours and a slightly different ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor 3G coverage on Samsung Galaxy Note

Does anyone else have a problem getting a 3g signal? I live in Edinburgh and rarely get a 3G signal. If a 3G signal does appear on my phone it never stays available for more than 2 or 3 seconds. It just changes straight back to H or H+. Just looking ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Hotmail email on my Samsung S2

Hi please can anyone help. My phone was constantly glitching with car mode and voice control and was sent away by o2 for repair. The phone came back yesterday and as it had been reset all things like apps and email had to be redone. I have hotmail an...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Motorola razr i cant load contacts

Downloaded all my contacts from my motorola defy to a 16gb sim.New razri says no contacts on sim.Tried inputting contacts manually (twice) says sim will only accept 14 character name, and will only save to sim.Then after power off and on again all co...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos