Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Restore deleted message & thread

I've deleted some important messages and a thread (just one!) on my Samsung Galaxy S Andriod phone with no backup anywhere! Does anyone know how to restore them or get them resent from somewhere? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperian T memory

The xperian T is advertised has having 16Gb of internal memory all i can find is 10.88 Gb of total spaceany ideas pleaseTone39

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S3 Messaging Help!

I've had a quick browse through the boards to see whether this has been mentioned before but can't see anything. I got this phone on Saturday (23rd) and this morning, the messaging has stopped working. It worked fine until about 9am and now it won't ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy ace 2 HELP!

My Samsung galaxy ace 2 has erased all my photo's from my sd card. There were hundreds! I've got most backed up but it's lost around 50-100 recent ones from last few days. Annoyed now!How do I get them back. Don't trust this damn phone now it's done ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

JB 4.1.2 for Ace 2

Pre release available now if you can't wait. Phone should be unlocked to all networks before attempting to flash. All details on link.... http://www.sammobile.com/2013/02/25/android-4-2-1-jelly-bean-leak-galaxy-ace-2/

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debrand Galaxy s3...

Is their any (easy) way to debrand the s3, ie remove the splash screen and start to receive OTA updates in the unbranded batch rather than the o2 batch?

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi does any1 hav the unlock code for the sonyericsson viviaz pro???.

..ive asked o2 and hav not heard any thing.ifany one could hel[p i wood be well greatfull.ive bin on 02 for over 2yrs wanta change it to giffgaff pay as u go(which o2own) but can go on the internet or facebook or niffthing as its stuck on 02 pay mout...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages wiped

Hi, i have a samsung galaxy ace and it crashed. It said that samsung home has crashed so it told me to force close. It then jumped from different apps saying they had crashed and to force close. After a while it went back to normal however when i wen...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mini sim

Hi have had a new mini sim and was working for six days now phone saying no sim in phone but sim is inserted correctly. Can anyone give me any suggestions as what to do

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy s4 mini

so the galaxy s4 should be arriving in a month or so, do you think there will be an s4 mini?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos