Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Jelly bean & key lime pie updates

I found a promising article on sammobile Here It includes a list of which updates devices are going to receive: * End at Android 4.2.2 update.GT-I9080 – Galaxy GrandGT-I9082 – Galaxy Grand DUOSGT-I8160 – Galaxy Ace 2GT-I8190 – Galaxy S III miniGT-I83...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S3

Hi all..please bear with me as i am a bit of a technophobe and am still getting to grips with my new Samsung S3. My home page is laid out with date and time at the top of screen. In the same box there is a weather update for my area. To update the we...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 4.2.2 - Nexus 4

I have been told that today android 4.2.2 was rolled out for galaxy nexus. Looking at the features, it doesn't look like much has changed apart from:Longer vibration on callstime remaining shown on download progress barLong press Wifi & Bluetooth tog...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Full Signal Cant Make Calls

Hi I have a problem with reception on my phone. I have a HTC One X and recently I cannot make or recieve any calls or text from my office. 3G is turned off and I have full signal. Everything was working fine two weeks ago and all a sudden it stopped....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Internal Memory of my Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S

Hey everybody, I have a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S and for a while now it has been telling me that my internal memory is low. It won't let me update apps or install new apps onto the internal memory. However, I don't really have that many apps, I thi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Problems with HTC One X charging

This past week I have been having lots of trouble getting my HTC One X to charge. It does charge but very slowly, for example, I plugged it in to charge yesterday and in 3 hours it had only charged by 2%. I don't have my background data turned on and...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changing to bigger SD Card Samsung Galaxy Ace

Hi I would like to change my sd card to one with more memory. When I did this I found that I had lost all my apps an not sure if anything else. Can anyone let me know "idiot fashion" (as I'm not very technical) how to transfer all that is on the smal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos