Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

SEND MESSAGE ERROR

I cannot send a text to one certain number. It says could not send. When I try and call the number it says it's a free call, I also have free calls and texts to all networks. I've tried rebooting my phone but still no luck.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim swap

hi there, is it normall that a sim swap hasn't yet been completed from evening time.thanks jimmy

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

settings for sending picture messages

hi..i upgraded to a galaxy 3 yesterday at the local o2 shop, i had a text from o2 re calling them for help with these settings for mms, i have just called but they are closed.....is there any way of doing this without waiting for opening times....tha...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

gmail on samsung

I switched off data roaming while abroad and since then I haven't received any emails on my gmail, even though I have sent some test ones from another email address and I have sucessfully sent one from my gmail address. Help

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 02

all day all i keep getting is network busy have not been able to make one call but my daughter who is with vigin has no probs she can ring me but i can not ring her whats going on by the way its raining dont know if that has any thing to do with it

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Getting beyond a joke now :(. Jelly bean update

Hi all, I have been waiting and waiting for the update for my phone and have been told by 4 different O2 Gurus that the update is available. Ive tried software update via the phone and Via Kies. No update available. Can someone please confirm that th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Simple question about the O2 wifi app

Noob, so apologies if answered before.Reading the FAQ I am confused about the O2 wifi app. I get the point - use free wifi instead of my data allowance, which is super - but I'm confused as to how this works in practice. In one question it says you n...

EAB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Widgets are disappearing after reboot Xperia S JB

I hope O2 don't hang around with the next JB update. It would appear there is a bug causing all my paid app Widgets to disappear when the phone is rebooted. Also my Swiftkey keyboard doesn't reload. This is especially irratating when these are apps I...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One X+ Original ROM - version 1.17.206.1 (O2 UK) Needed

since getting my HTC One X+, (my first android phone (always had iphones))I noticed it had major battery issues, ie was constantly in need of charging. Having read on loads of forums that a custom firmware can help with this issue, I attempted to put...

• 0 replies
  • 0 kudos