Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sony xperia t keeps restarting/turning itself off

Hi my Sony xperia t keeps restarting/turning itself off, I would just like to know if any one else with this phone had any problems like this?It seems to me to only go off when either I have my data on, when the signal drops to 3 bars or lower and al...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy SII software update

Since I updated the software on my Galaxy SII the battery seems to discharge really quickly. Before the update I would need to charge on average every 3 days now its every day. Functionality of the phone seems different too.... is there anything I ca...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call barring

2 weeks now and unable to text or dial out, no restrictions on my account have reset phone to factory settings to no avail, have tried putting sim in another o2 phone and nothing, work nights so never get time to go to a shop and online help is futil...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Ace keeps turning itself off, nearly dident come back on

Hellomy galaxy ace had been turning itself on and off for the last few days, today it went off, and i did the usuall take out sim and battery and put back in but that dident work, it finally came on a few hours later, also it had lines all down the s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! back up contacts on o2 bluebook

I have a Sony Ericcson Xperia 8 phone and when I try to follow the instructions for backing up contacts on o2 bluebook this model isn't listed and I cannot find a way to do this . Anyone with ideas?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

internet

why cant I connect to the Internet using wifi,I can receive and send Emails,please help.

us1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how to save photos sent by text

I cant receive texts as message says memory full. I hv deleted old messages but have photos that i want to save

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages not received

Hi, I'm new to this forum so apologies if this has been covered before but I did search and couldn't find anything similar. My problem is that occasionally I don't receive texts that people have sent me. I have a HTC Sensation XE phone running androi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos