Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! turning voicemail off

Hi all I have a xperia s and cant turn my voicemail off ive tried all the codes to turn off no joy o2 chat numerous times and o2 custercareHELP

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Warning - Not enough Memory

Hi, when I click on the camera icon I get a message saying "warning not enough memory" and the only option it gives me is to close. I don't have that many photos on my phone - Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 - but I can't view them to delete any. any help much ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cracked screen

I have cracked the screen on my samsung galaxy ace.Does anyone know where i can get a replacement for it.Many thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Camera wifi/3g

I have set up my Samsung account on my Galaxy camera, My Note 2 albums are now showing on there also. The issue is that when I try to add pictures I have taken to the albums that came over it says unsupported file. How can I get around this so that I...

Resolved! Data usage when receiving MMS messages?

I have just had a samsung s3 mini and when i receive a MMS message i am asked to download it, it doesn't just appear in the body of the message? It used to on my HTC device.Also when i download the message is this also using my data allowance?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! cannot send photos

i have a Samsung ace ,i cannot send photos,just says sending

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SETTINGS & NETWORK

Hi everyone, iv only been with o2 for about a week, and since joining i have been very frustrated at the level of service i have been given and all the things that are going wrong. i have contacted o2 support on this but as i suspected they do not se...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! lost contact details

My phone Samsung Galaxy 2 is broken.... Iv been unable to back it up to retrieve my phone contacts...are 02 able to provide a list of numbers I have regularly used so that I can save them in my new phone?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! puk code,

I newd a puk code and not recognising my number ... help plz

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos