Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Any obvious reason for HTC Wildfire not to download the O2 wifi App

Any obvious reason for HTC Wildfire not to download the O2 wifi App I can get to the page with the App & the install button but using the button doesn't seem to do anything Wifi is apparently working OK as I can get to internet pages and also downloa...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung android phone I9000

I have a Samsung I9000. I cannot get it to load power on. I have taken the battery out, thesim card out, charged etc , held the button in and nothing iit just goes to the samsung screen with the logo then onto standby.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! xperia s firmware update

I am still waiting on the new firmware update for my xperia s that was released around 26.8.13.i know it can take a few weeks but my phone is unlocked n I tried on pc companion but ended up re installing jelly bean 4.1.2.any help would be appreciated...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia S software update taking my phone off silent...

I appreciate there's not a lot that can be done about this, and given I have the Z1 on pre-order, it won't be an issue for long, but ever since the Xperia S firmware update 6.2.B.0.69 my phone has been having a habit of automatically turning itself o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone dials same number again

Has anyone had the problem where you're in the car and connected using bluetooth, make a call using the in-car sat/nav, then when you finished your call, press the button the end the call, the call ends, then procedes to dial that same number again. ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Texts from Iphones

Hello, I have a Samsung GT-N7000, for the last three weeks I have been unable to receive texts from Iphones. I receive texts from other devices but not Iphones. I can receive calls from all devices. Iphone users can receive text from me. HELP please.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant dial out on my phone

Iv got a samsung galaxy s and for some reason tonight it wont let me make outgoing calls. Iv had it for 2 years now and never had a problem before. Can anyone please help, thanks

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Your handset has now been unlatched from the O2 network

Hi All I requested my Google/Samsung Nexus phone to be unlocked by o2 and it was promptly handled by the following email "Your handset has now been unlatched from the O2 network.Please follow these steps to complete the unlatching process.The below n...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! flashing red lights when i try to turn on my xperia e

I put my phone to charge last night in the walll waret charger, but today nas i come to switch it on all i am seeing is flashing red lights (groups of 3, is this an engineering code?) It was working perfectly whemn i p[lugged it in last night, my bil...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos