Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! how easy is it to have my number changed

hi i was wondering if anyone could advisemy partner is getting harrassed by her ex with both txts and calls they have now started using a witheld number so im looking to get her number changed how easy is this thanx simon

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s3 4.3 update

I was one of the 'lucky' people to catch the upgrade to 4.3. I've now disabled the smartstay & have been rebooting my phone after i have made any use of the GPS - this is keeping the battery life ok, but I still get dropouts when playing media files ...

• 65 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s3 4.3 update

Does anyone know when Galaxy s3 4.3 update will be coming to O2 branded phones in england as it is out in ireland

• 50 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 3 Issues: WiFi & Network Coverage

Hi all, I purchased a Note 3 on O2 last week. Have had problems with the following:- There are 2 routers in the factory in which I work. When I go over to one side of the factory, it picks up the wifi no problem. Without changing any settings and hea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy SIII APN problems

I recently updated my Samsung Galaxy SIII (i9300) to a newer version of android. After I had updated I noticed I cannot use 3G, SMS messaging or calls. I presume there is something wrong with the apn I'm assigned to so I searched up the correct o2 pa...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! missing files when phone connected to pc

Hi I have a Sony xperia s running android 4.1.2 and when I connect my phone to laptop only 5 music files are showing in the internal storage file on my laptop, even though there is over 100 files showing on my phone. Does any1 know why this is happen...

cmullen by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 3G Settings

I recently upgraded my phone to a HTC ONE mini and wanted to know how I get the 3G to work?? When I turn the data on all I get is a 'H' with two arrows... Is this right? Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

sony xperia sp

I have just upgraded to a sony xperia sp, it has one problem, the 'send calls directly to voicemail' function on idividual contacts is not working! Did speak to 02 guru online tonight who gave me a code that did'nt work! Anybody got any ideas on what...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! photos

My pics get re downloaded or backed up I want to disable that but cant when you open them photos ther is no delete option with hundreds of photos im worrying about space

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bluetooth and Moto G

Hi, I am looking to purchase heart rate monitors and cadence / speed sensor and connect to my Moto G via Bluetooth. Please let me know if Bluetooth 4.0 is operational on my phone with current Android? Thanks, Brian

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos