Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z can't use music

On my Xperia Z the latest update to 4.3 now i can't use any music on my sd card as a ringtone. It shows as being set as my ringtone but when i recieve a call it's the default one from the phone not my selected one?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Intermittant Home WIFI Connection

Just purchased a Sony Xperia Sp. Everything is fine, apart from the phone keeps disconnecting from my Home Router. Keeps saying 'Not in range' or 'Obtaining IP Address' whilst I am sat in the same room. Any ideas????

Resolved! Green line on S3 screen

Hi. I could do with some advice please.For no discernable reason my Samsung Galaxy S3 has developed a single pixel width neon green line a 3rd of the way across my screen from top to bottom.I took the phone out 10 months ago on an O2 24month contract...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One X has died and won't charge.

Yet again, another problem with my HTC One X. When new, it began to overheat and then died. Lost pictures of newborn baby and all the congratulation messages from friends and family. "You should have backed it all up!" I hear you cry. Have any of you...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stupid Question Time...

Here we go...When I 'bought' my Samsung S3 I took the media card out of my Blackberry and inserted it in the S3, so I still had all my pics and sounds.Then I start taking pics (and making sounds) on my S3. Are these going onto my media card or are th...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery Display Gone Haywire

I noticed sometime after charging my phone and unplugging it, that it still had the 100% charged remove charger notification displayed. I removed the battery and all seemed OK. Later on as the battery life had decreased I put it back on charge but it...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile data

I have been trying to get the mobile data on my samsung galaxy s3 mini but it doesnt seem to work when I have it turned on and when I am out and about it says no internet connection even though I have paid for mobile data and there is some available....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return to Touchwiz

Hi, I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 online at Christmas but it appears to be rooted with cyanogenmod on it. I'd like to return it to Touchwiz and continue my updates OTA when they become available. Can anyone help me find a Stock O2 Rom for the GS3? Tha...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Experia not charging

Hello purchases a sony Experia for a Xmas present worked fine until yesterday plug in and it will not charge the green light comes on to say its charging but nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

register to network on pay and go

my sons phone has stopped working when trying to make a call register to network appears on the screen. Any soloutions?

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos