Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! phone signal

Hi guys, im new to all of this but have recently had a few problems with my phone signal. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and have been unable to get any 3G signal or anything on my phone other than the bars showing the strength of signal however that is ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I see my own number? (Samsung Galaxy S4)

HeyI have been to the about device section on my samsung galaxy S4 to find my number but it just says unknown number. How do I find out my O2 number?Do I need to activate my sim on a contract phone?Thanks.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC ONE(M8) - delayed texts

I upgraded to the HTC ONE(M8) last week and ever since some of my text messages are delayed in being delivered. Has anyone had a similar problem? Delay varies from about 15 mins to over 3 hours.Have tried cleaning sim etc and mobile settings seem to ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NO PHONE SIGNAL!!!!

Can someone help? I do not have any signal on my samsung galaxy mini and have to make calls outside, even then i only have two bars of signal. The coverage apparently in my area is good in and out doors. Why is my signal so poor. Even when i am out a...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Battery on HTC One mini

Hd this phone for a week now and notice the battery life is pretty poor. Was wondering if someone could explain what phone idle is in the usage stats. Overnight with wifi off , screen dimmed etc I lose about 40% on the battery. In the usage it sys ph...

• 32 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I dropped my HTC One in a toilet...

From the title you guys can probably guess the situation... So my question is regarding water damage. Does anyone have any advice or have had personal experience with water damage? My primary question is: is there anything i can do?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S4 not charging or recognising the Samsung charger

Hi,My phone has over the last 12hours stopped charging and was on and off charging, I got 50% out of it and had to keep an eye on it. Now it has completely stopped charging and sometimes a message comes up showing: High speed USB charger unable to co...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add Flight icon to Notifications bar

I have an 02 Galaxy S2 4.1.2 phone. I want to replace the "Blocking mode" icon on the Notifications bar with the "Flight mode" icon. How can I do this?

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My texts are not being received by one person

As of Friday, my texts are no longer being received by my firend. I can receive her's no problem at all and other people can receive mine without issue.We have both tried turining our phones off/on and checked that my number is not accidentally block...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos