Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unfortunately Samsung Link Has Stopped Notification

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am trying to set up my new S5, however i keep getting this blasted message Unfortunately Samsung Link Has Stopped. How do i get rid of it? I have switched phone on and off and done the take battery out t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New S5, no network coverage

I have just upgraded my phone to an S5 and had a new SIM as it said I had to swap it due to it being a 4G phone. However my old phone/SIM now has switched off and my new phone doesnt work. When I try to send messages or call someone I have the no net...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Headphones Sony Z1 Compact

Having just switched from an Iphone to a Sony my old headphones (Skull Candy) will unfortunately not control the volume. I can skip tracks but the volume won't work. Looking for recommendations for some compatible headphones (with mic/controller). Wh...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Z1 issues

Hi all,My wife is having issues with her Sony Z1. These are: headphone jack not recognising when headphones are inserted (tried a range of headphones)camera app gives 'camera app not available' error rather frequently, a reboot and closing/opening th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! call barring

How do i find the password to barr all incoming or outgoing calls?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best Android phone on the market now?

From a tech head or professional viewpoint.. not just because you may have that particular make/model... & why?.. Thank You!!..

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4.. is it worth upgrading to the S5 ?

Hi everyone.. how many of you have upgraded from ythe S4 to the new S5 .. & is it worth the change?.. or do you feel its worth hanging on for the next variation as their doesn't seem to be a great deal of difference other than 'fingerprint recognitio...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 or O2 ??.. bad signal !..

Though in an area where O2 say that there are no signal problems, i really struggle with my S4 but when others visit me they don't seem to have the same problem... i feel cheated that i'm paying my monthly contract yet i'm not guaranteed & struggle f...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

s4 4.4.2 - losing signal

Since the upgrade to 4.4.2 my phone is dropping signal and saying no network very frequently. I have been missing important calls all over the place, and not getting texts or voice mail till hours after. Normally once I have made an outgoing call.

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy Ace - cant activate data network connection

Have text ACTIVE to 2020 and still can't activate data network connection Have gone to Settings> Wireless and Networks> Mobile networks> ticked Use packet data, and till it won't activate data network connection and therefore I can't use the internet

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos