Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Xperia Z1 magnetometer

Good evening all, I'm Larry and this is my first post to the forum. I have had many androids over the tears, lately all Sony, and I now have the z1, very impressed by the phone, but I have only now needed to use a compass only to be given the error m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One Mini 2

Hi My 3G is not working, wi-fi works fine, I tried to reset it to default settings but it didn't help. Thank you Monika

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

Can i get 300 mb &mins on s4mini for £17 per month from o2 website or bounce to carphone warehouse?

• 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Facebook videos a error message

When playing a video on facebook the video will play for approx 15 seconds and then stop, showing error video has stopped.. Only happens on facebook not YouTube or others. Tried unistalling the app 3 times still not having it.. Left a message on a so...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s5

Folks. S4 mini or one of the nokia lumia range?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay monthly plans F&F 30% discount

Hi I am getting 30% F&F discount on £43 old style, I want upgrade for S5 no o2 has changed tariffs for example phone plan £20+airtime £23 will I get 30% discount on air time or now its 50% on airtime will be, I had query on phone o2 say it will 30% b...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Zperia Z1 Compact

Hi. I've just taken delivery of my new Z1 compact. lovely phone so far.... However, having had my contacts messages e.t.c transfer over from my Galaxy S3 ( had it done in the o2 shop ) my text messages are all jumbled up..... all the messages are now...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Easy Mode

How on earth do I get rid of Easy Mode from my Galaxy Note 3. I'm not sure how I got it in the first place!

Resolved! Moto X ~ email question.

Hi. As some of you know I'm trialing the Moto X for o2. When I'm receiving incoming e mails the link I would normally press within the e mail body to take me to the post on a forum is not highlighted. I use BT Yahoo. Firmware is Android 4.4 I've chec...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos