Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S3 constantly retreiving old emails

Hi guys, Stupidly, I chose to go for an S3 as my upgrade, despite having an awful Android phone previously. Still, I saw a cheap deal and went for it...now, my MAIN problem (there are a number, the phone is pretty bad) is that the email client keeps ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4.1.2 where are my Gallery photo's?

I was visiting my sister when something popped up on the screen and I hit OK without really reading it. Stuck for about 20 minutes I guess while 4.1.2 installed itself. Everything has changed. I got stuck at some screen asking me to log into my Googl...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! APN setting with Android update

Hi, my samsung S2 did an android update to 4.1.2 the other day and since I haven't been able to send or recieve picture messages. I thought it might be to do with my APN settings and noticed that the set up has subtle differences to the previous andr...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One Overheating problem

I know this is normal for a phone but it gets so hot I can't even use it. When on Phone the phone has managed to melt ice. Is this normal for this device or should I be worried. I haven't even tried playing a game yet but I can imagine it would only ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! downloading images from media message

I have images in a media message sent by text that I need to download to save in my Google Drive. The first media message I recieved gave me this option but the second one did not. I need to send the images to an email address but I can only forward ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC One X + dead!

My HTC One X + recently ran out of battery power and switched off, ever since then it won't charge - I've used 3 different chargers just in case - and won't switch on. Any ideas? I've had the phone with O2 since Feb, will this be covered by HTC warra...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't add new email account - Samsung Galaxy s2

I can't add a new email account on my Samsung Galaxy S2. There's no email function on the phone (although I have gmail and outlook.com apps on my phone). I need to add another account but can't do so.I've tried going into Settings - Accounts and Snyc...

Ellie72 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy s2 high voltage

My phone keeps showing charging has stopped due to high voltage when not plugged in.After this i can't use it.Any advise before i send it back - Cheers

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos