Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

nexus 4 lg

Hlep - my nexus 4 won't turn on!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

no wifi

Since yesterday my Wi-Fi keeps cutting out. It connects and instantly disconnects again. Any help out there please. Been to 02 shop and they couldn't help

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

No wifi

I have a htc one and can not get a wifi connection at home. Its not my wifi as the rest of the family are functioning ok. One uses o2 the other EE. I can use my mobile data. Have tried to restart phone and it will connect for a couple of seconds and ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Block app needed please samsung 5 mini ?

Please can anybody help i need an app for my S5 mini that will block spam calls and messages on the same app if possible. Can you please advise me which one i need ? Thank you .

Poppysmum by Level 19: Quirky
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG Nexus problems after Lollipop update

Hi! I have been having some (very frustrating!!) problems with my LG Nexus 5 after downloading the Lollipop (Android 5) update a few days ago. First after the update my screen had two pink bands going down the sides of the screen and some dark patche...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Note 4

Anyone else getting frustrated with the lack of info for note 4 release date on O2. Come on O2 give us a clue, sick of seeing all the apple comments when what we want is a real phone

• 1008 replies
  • 0 kudos

Battery percentage for Android Lollipop

In case anyone was vexed with lack of a battery percentage indicator in Android L, that has continued since Kitkat, I have provided a very useful link below. It is basically telling you to download a certain battery app from the Play store, which was...

• 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

Voicemail number is wrong

I have a Samsung Galaxy Ace and recently I have changed my SIM to an O2 one but the voice mail number is stuck to the number that was used on my old sim and wont let me hear any of my messages, i have tried changing the number to 901 under call setti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Windows 8 HTC

I bought my son a second hand HTC and put an O2 pay as you go SIM in it. It all works great apart from the Internet... He can't connect at all. Any ideas?

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s3 signal?????

I have only just upgraded to a samsung galaxy s3 and i so wish i never and kept my blackberry....I had lots of people telling me they are the best phones etc...Well im not happy with it at the minute..Can any one who has one tell me about the signal ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos