Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Lost My Phone

Hi i lost my phone and i dont know if i have insurance or not but i would like to speak to someone about it over the phone so is there a contact number i can call ??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Sims

Just renewed two pay monthly sims with different type contracts for two different phones. Both sims have arrived but how do I tell which is which as there are no identifiers? One for a friend so I don't want to try in the wrong phone for privacy reas...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New LG G3 - Texts going to old iPhone

More info (Highlight to read)Hello again,Hello again, More info (Highlight to read)Vaguely confused brand new LG G3 user again (thank you again for getting my 3G signal set up yesterday!!).Vaguely confused brand new LG G3 user again (thank you again ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

hi

Hi my phone keeps freezing my battery dosnt keep and keeps knocking the internet off ..

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Htc one m8 dot view

I recently purchased the htc one m8 and then also bought a dot view case from amazon. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work on my phone although my case works on my girlfriends phone as she has the one m8 as well. Has anyone else had issues before wi...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Network terrible

I have tried contacting 02 via their live chat and got the message to come back between 7am and 11pm. As its only 1.30pm they've got something wrong there! I've had no network coverage, ability to use my phone since starting it up this morning, sever...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S5 - Lollipop upgrade stuck on "Starting apps"

Hi, My S5 has been upgrading to Lollipop since 7:45 this morning (10:20 am now) - so over 2.5 hours. It is a black screen with "Android is upgrading - Starting apps" shown and a spinning disc. Has anyone had this before? Should I force a restart or j...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No Internet whilst on the phone

Hi allI have read a recent post regarding this subject however I own a Samsung galaxy alpha and I too cannot browse the internal whilst on a call. This is a pretty standard function on other networks so what's the problem here.Please helpDieter

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Uploading photos from Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.

Hi All. when uploading photos to my laptop from my Sony Xperia Z1 compact it uploads each photo several times in different sizes, from thumbnail to full screen, dose anyone else have this problem and if so how do I stop it. Answers in easy to underst...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! samsung s2 picture message trouble

i cannot get pictures from daughter also on payg o2 or anywhere have reset apn to default tried with data on and off or just wifi help please

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos