Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Can't get incoming calls or texts

Ok here goes:Recently moved from tmobile and took my number with me.All seemed fine, I can make calls and send texts.Can't receive calls or text (unless it's an O2 customer)O2 have sent me a new chip and this hasn't sorted the issue.Any suggestions?M...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! hi

hi.im your custmer.mobile numer is *****...i request the code for unlock the mobile.plz if u send me code on my email .thank u 

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop mute button.

Hi, A question. I recently upgraded to a S5. It came preloaded with Lollipop. My friend also upgraded to a S5, he did his upgrade through Carphone Warehouse. His phone came with kitkat however he recently recieved the lollipop update and lo and behol...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Z3 messaging issues

My Z3 will randomly resend texts hours or even days later, and sometimes my texts take a long time to reach the recipient. Only seems to affect the peolle I know with iphones, and then only those with the 5s.Any ideas?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android 5.0 (Lollipop) for Sony Xperia Z3

Sony stated back ion October 2014 that they will "start the upgrade at beginning of 2015 for the core Xperia Z3 and Xperia Z2 series" (source: http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2014/10/16/were-bringing-android-5-0-lollipop-to-the-entire-xperia-z-series/) b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S4 Mini - Wifi issue

Since I upgraded to android 4.4.2 I have been having issues with my wifi on my Galaxy S4 Mini. It connects to known wifi networks ok for the most part but within 5 minutes it will disconnect from the wifi but show as connected on the task bar at the ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S5 mini

Keeps switching of. did it a few times now it happens every other day! Whats shall I do? the only way to turn it back on it to take out battery otherwise its just dead....

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spotify problems on Samsung Galaxy A3

Hey, I recently bought the new Samsung Galaxy A3 16GB, installed Spotify on my device but it doesn't work with out a storage SD card and it keeps saying how there's not enough space. Anyone else having the same problem?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! restoring deleted files

Does anybody know how to restore deleted files on a samsung galaxy S5 as my sister in law has ended up losing all of her pics etc she said that she only tried deleting a couple of pics and has ended up losing the lot. Many thanks in advance.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc one m8 gallery

Hi. Every single Facebook emoticon is in my phone gallery . Each in its own individual folder. Loads of them ! Can anyone help me to sort this please? X

Cairdeas by Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos