Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Lollipop for Moto G 4G

Any word on delivery of the Lollipop update for the Moto G 4G (1st gen)? @Chris_K?? Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Update this evening -- HTC One M7 now bricked.

Can anyone offer any help? My phone updated this evening (Never done anything to this phone apart from use it. No rooting etc) and after "completing" the update, it now will not boot up. It powers up and attempts to start before showing a phone with ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! HTC

I did a system update and now when my phone restarted its come up with red triangle with an exlamation mark and i dont know what this means or where to go from there, i need help

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollypop on S4

When is the s4 getting the new android update?

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S5 issues since Android 5

Hi,Since my Galaxy S5 upgraded to Android 5 I keep getting the warning message to check the cover on the charging point appearing at random times. Anyone had this? I'm thinking of a factory reset as its getting really annoying.Thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop on HTC One M7

Hiya, M7 users!So, good news - Lollipop is coming and it's heading your way soon! We're hopeful to have the latest update approved and sent back to HTC over the next few days and if everything goes smoothly, we hope you'll start seeing the OTA update...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 57 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem sending text message

This might seem a silly question, recently I have been having problems sending text messages to someone with an iphone (who I have previously messaged without any problem in the past) the message says it's been sent but the recipient doesn't always g...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop on Xperia Z3c

Any idea when this update will be made available for O2 customers, it's only out for Nordic and Baltic regions from today but hopefully soon right? And there wasn't any clarification on the news article released by sony on which android version it is...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wap problem

I have a Motorola moto G 4G on 02.recently 02 sent me the wap setting's of which i didn't request,not thinking i just ticked install as i was outside at the time.now i have a very anoying Letter H on the top of my screen with a white line through it....

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Motorola G Update to lollipop

Is there going to be a update to lollipop for Motorola G 4G in the near future

dartman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos