Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Antenna down locally for at least three days!!

I have had no signal at work since arriving last monday morning, just seeing a no network message on my phone. Each day I have checked the status website and the same message has been displayed that there is a problem with an antenna and they are wai...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Xperia z ultra lollipop upgrade

Just wondering when the upgrade is coming to the z ultra. Loads of broken promises about other phones, I'm getting very disillusioned with O2. How about being more "dog" and getting it released.!.!.!

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop Version?

Saw a friend's Galaxy S5 and his android version said 5.1. According to Wiki, the latest version out is 5.1.1. This is mine... Checked for updates, and said no new updates are available. Is something wrong?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

unock o2 phone

hello, i wonder if someone can help me. i entered # 06# on my dial to obtain my imei number in order to unlock my mobile to o2 but each time it comes up with the message unknown application ". i contacted o2 and they told me tey could do nothing with...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading to a sim only tariff?

I want to upgrade to a new tariff while keeping my android phone. Is this something that can be done over the phone or do I need to order a new sim card online?

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android V6

Is to be called Muffin and is expected by late 2015 according to a tweet by @youmobile.org

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing phone case

Recently bought the HTC M9 and ordered a case to go with it. My order turned out without a case despite me paying for it, and my order on the O2 website still says in progress.I have spoken to the "gurus" twice and was told to wait a couple of days, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lollipop for Sony Xperia Z1?

Hi, I have seen an update for the Z3 and other makes and models of phone, but is anyone able to say with any certainty when the Z1 (The big one, not the Compact version) will get the Lollipop update? Thanks, Martin

• 46 replies
  • 1 kudos