Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Colour of the ordered phone

Dear Sir or Madam Yestreday I have ordered HTC Desire 620 phone in Saffron Grey colour. The lady in o2 service told me that online is only available this one colour, but I can receive any coloured phone I want. I would like to receive the white one o...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy Ace -Phone Storage

I kept my Galaxy Ace for the kids to play games on -as in don't touch MY phone also to use as spare camera but even with very little on it keeps running out of storage -not very much seems transferable to sd card -storage issues made me upgrade to st...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

s6 edge wont connect with fitbit

Hi received my free fitbit charge and having issues pairing it with the s6 edge tried for an hour lol even hard reset it a number of times

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony Xperia = a general question

a friend of mine has just upgraded to Sony Xperia (Experia?) he doesn't know where to start - the guy in the Three shop in Keighley did something which would transfer contacts to his new phone = but no, or it could just be my friend 'can't see'he fee...

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nexus player

Hey i just purchased a nexus player today and for some weird reason i can't purchase anything on the google play store on the nexus player, i can purchase stuff on my s5 but not the nexus player just keeps telling me "an error has occured. please try...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SmartBand offer

Has anyone heard anything back on the complimentary smartband offer, I.e delivery times. Haven't had any confirmation that I'm getting one.

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

I cant connect wifi extra

Why i cant connect wifi extra i did all sentting are correct but when i trying to connect its asking identify and password

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! confused

Hi, took a new contract out with a tablet, looked on the my o2 app and the bill it says is due is for a different contract of mine anyone know why this is, as got nowhere with the online chatThanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos