Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

LG G4 #TRYLGG4

Hey guys, been a while since I've been on here, but I'm shortly to be receiving an LG G4 as part of LG's preview programme and am looking to do a first impressions piece, followed by a review after a couple of weeks (similar in a way to how Try the T...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Voicemail

Hi all, I'm hoping you can help, I am trying to set up VM but for some reason the 1750 number is not working. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

sim network unlock pin

hi, just brought a new umlocked phone galaxy s5, pit sim in and it comes up with SIM NETWORK UNLOCK PIN. how will i be able to pbtain the pin. thankyou

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! anyone recieved their free fit bit charge?

Hi, i claimed for my free fit bit charge on the 11th April and not heard anything since? Has anyone recieved theirs or heard anything since?Thanks.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim unlocking- Sony Xperia SP

I have recently bought a Xperia SP off Ebay that is simlocked to O2. But I use a Giffgaff sim in which don't provide a sim unlocking service so I was wondering if I could get a sim unlock code from O2 without having to pay a fee? Thanks in advance! D...

OhDamyam by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim cards

how do i change my sim to a micro sim?? 

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

device plan

Last summer I changed from pay as you go to a monthly plan and added on a new phone, Sony xperia, and I'm billed an additional £5 per month for the phone. I'm aware that if I wanna upgrade now, it will cost me £80. I don't have much money at the mome...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software update...

I have a Galaxy s4 and got the lollipop update a while back. I've had no issues a day really like it. Today I've just noticed that there is another software update that has downloaded...it's 455mb...any ideas what it might be?TIADavid

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recommendations

Hi Folks Looking to change my phone within the next few weeks, been looking at both the S6 edge and the Xperia Z3, I know they are world appart in terms of price, but what would you guys recommend? I'd be interested to hear from owners of either or a...