Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Help, charges when sending smiley faces

Can anyone help as I'm being charged when sending smiley faces, emotions etc. I would have thought this was a thing of the past on a modern phone.Thanks

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S111minI GT1820

Hi I have complained to o2 about excessive data use over recent months. My phone continually uploads e mails despite them already having been opened. One minute there are no e-mails then 625 and the next time it connects the 625 counts down and shows...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pin lock

hi have forgot my pin number to get into my phone can i access the phone via computer without it or is there any way i can change the pin

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lollipop Update for Note 3

Hi,I wonder if anyone could shed any light on when the Note 3 will get the update, if it's not already. ..According to several sources it has already been released, @Anonymous_K also claims this.However I am still yet to get this update..Could I have...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia Z3 Screen Glitching and going black??

Hey guys, 4 days ago i got a Z3 and I am very happy with it... however once yesterday and once today the screen will glitch out and then the phone will go black. I can feel the phone vibrate when i push the buttons but the only way to fix is to do a ...

Jenks by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

note 3 lollipop bluetooth issues

Upgraded my note 3 t lollipop on Sunday and now I cant make any calls via my car kit. the car kit keeps saying dialling failed and the phone doesnt seem to try to make the call. I have deleted the paring and re-paired. The car kit says the phone is c...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung S3.

I have a Samsung s3 for nearly 2 years and I'm having a lot of problems, it freezes, in the right hand corner next to the battery display it comes up with a sign like this, I can't use it, it turns its self off and then takes ages to turn on and then...

• 34 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ##004# ?

What does this code do?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z3 to LG G4 Transfer

I have a backup on my Z3 using Sony Companion and just got the G4, is there anyway I can import it to the G4?

Under by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sony M2 & M2 Aqua - Software Update Info

Good afternoon all,This one is specifically for our Sony M2 and M2 Aqua users. We recently launched a new software update under version 18.3.1.C.1.15. Unfortunately due to an unforeseen issue that wasn't spotted during ours or Sony's own tests, this ...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos