Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! htc disire 601 restarting all the time- HELP

today suddenly my htc turn off, and then restart it self, after 30 sek it restart again, again and again. I put off baterry,That someone have that problem, what I should do now, please help

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S4 playback issues

Hello, hope someone can help me.I have noticed recently when using apps such as Netflix and BBC I player, the programmes will play for a couple of minutes (3 minutes at most) then the picture will freeze but the sound will continue. I have tried down...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hi..I have recently received my upgraded phone today and have put new sim in it but there appears to be no signal at all and is there anyway I can transfer my contacts, photos etc from my old phone to new phone? (Old phone Samsung Galaxy s3...new pho...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to activate my sim on my new s6 phone

Hi allJust upgrade to the new galaxy s6, been trying to to activate my nano sim but it's not reading it, pls how do I go about itArigo

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wht happens to OTA files after the update?

Just wondering what happens to the downloaded files after the update, as I'm stock/unrooted I can't go sniffing around and looking. It was around 850mb so I rather not have it hanging around taking up space uneededly.Probably a stupid question but no...

EthrielTD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data

Why am I paying for 3GB but only getting 1GB?

• 47 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No USB (Trident) since OTA lollipop update Galaxy A3

I purchased a Galaxy A3 about 3 months ago and the other day accepted the OTA lollipop update.Everything seemed to go swimmingly (abeit slowly), until today....I plugged the phone into the PC for the first time and there is no trident in the notifica...

EthrielTD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

S6 Edge Plus?

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus smartphone revealed through new set of leaked images.To read the article in full go to: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus smartphone revealed through new set of leaked imageshttp://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/techno...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos