Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

o2

this again all they do is lie o2 is a massive company and being a reliable customer i am on sim contract and they told me i cud upgrade but now they are saying no i carnt until after 6 month what a joke all they do when am on live chat is beat around...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SHORT RING TIME

I have a samsung galaxy s6810p android phone, unfortunatley it only rings twice before voice mail is activated, how can i get the phone to ring longer before voice mail is activated?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is the Sony Experia Z3+ coming to O2?

I received an email from sony all about how the Z3+ has 2 days battery life etc and wondered if O2 is getting this new device? I have looked at the phones on offer and there doesnt appear to be a Z3+ just a Z3 and Z3 compact. This is the email web li...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wifi and data keep turning themselves on

I got a new O2 SIM for my existing handset yesterday (previous one was also o2). Ever since, the wifi and data keep turning themselves on, even in flight mode. I toggle them off (either through the swipe down menu or settings) then they're both back ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! htc disire 601 restarting all the time- HELP

today suddenly my htc turn off, and then restart it self, after 30 sek it restart again, again and again. I put off baterry,That someone have that problem, what I should do now, please help

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung S4 playback issues

Hello, hope someone can help me.I have noticed recently when using apps such as Netflix and BBC I player, the programmes will play for a couple of minutes (3 minutes at most) then the picture will freeze but the sound will continue. I have tried down...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

Hi..I have recently received my upgraded phone today and have put new sim in it but there appears to be no signal at all and is there anyway I can transfer my contacts, photos etc from my old phone to new phone? (Old phone Samsung Galaxy s3...new pho...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to activate my sim on my new s6 phone

Hi allJust upgrade to the new galaxy s6, been trying to to activate my nano sim but it's not reading it, pls how do I go about itArigo

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos