Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

new android upgrade

OMG,I am tearing my hair out with O2 customer service, it is nothing short of atrocious . I am STILL in posession of a faulty upgrade. I am STILL talking to 'guru' after 'guru' after 'guru' , each one assuring me that the'problem' is now sorted.WHAT ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sense 7 update for HTC ONE M8

Hello,First time I am posting something here but I have been trying to find answers everywhere and I have had zero luck. U was wondering if anyone knows when O2 will release the new update for M8 ehxih will include Lollipop 5.02 and sense 7. Accordin...

Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 no longer starts up

Good morning everyone. I have been a long term o2 customer and I haven't had any real problems with the service or my phone. I am an o2 Pay Monthly customer. That is; until today. My phone has been acting strangely over the last few days. Unexplained...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Answering calls hands free

Hi,I have an Xperia M2 and was wondering if it is possible to answer incoming calls, hands free i.e just by talking. If you can, I can't figure it out. Thanks in advance for any help I may get

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! android upgrade

My S6 keeps telling me there is no software update available. I'm currently using 5.0.2 and have checked the software upgrade part of settings where it keeps telling me 'the latest updates have been installed' anyone else having these problems?

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Smileys on Galaxy S6

Does anyone know if I will be charged for sending an MMS if I send an SMS containing a smiley/symbol taken from the pre installed selection on the S6? I've had a look online and it looks as though it should be ok but I'm scared to try!

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Location service crashing apps

Just noticed on my S5 running 5.0 that apps that need to use the location service seem to crash with the "unfortunately x app has stopped). Noticed when i try to view the coverage map on "My Network" app, but its others too. "Subway" app if i try to ...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Android 5.02 upgrade on LG-D620 issues connecting to data

Hi there! My LG2 Mini prompted me to update the android IOS (5.02) which is now installed, but besides slowing my phone I am no longer able to connect to mobile data so can only access the web/ whatsapp etc. when I am on wifi and I keep receiving an ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

got my S6 and having netflix/video issues can you help?

so basically when i try to play a video on facebook or netflix, the sound preceeds the video and the video starts going slow? the video seems to speed up again but never catched up wth the video? can anyone help? had it less then a week so lots of me...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

xperia z3 plus

ihave a z3+with a problem its got its self bent i dont know how but i think its to do with the overheating anyone else have this problem

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos