Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

S4 not holding charge

Hi My Samsung S4 wont hold its charge some days i have to recharge 3-4 times a day, and thats not using it. Other times it will last all day and hold its charge, It also gets very hot, i have spoken to o2 and been told there is nothing wrong with my ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! picture messages

Why can't I send picture messages or send texts over 1kb ?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Syncing Google Calendar

I use Google's online calendar. It syncs with my pc and also worked well on my old phone, HTC Desire S. I now have a Samsung Galaxy 5. I have downloaded the app and it shows the things i have on the calendar as "busy" but does not give the details. I...

Resolved! Emoji/Emoticons - Chargeable?

Hi, I'm sure that this has been covered elsewhere, but I can't seem to find a conclusive answer. Are the built-in emoji/emoticons (like the ones below) on Android charged as MMS when used in a text message? i.e. Do I get charged for every text I send...

Mark_1980 by Level 5: Ponderer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sticky power button on s6 edge

Currently having problems with a sticky power button, it is still working but I do t have the click sound and I am a bit worried it will eventually develop into a non working power button. Anybody else had this issue? And if so any joy in resolving i...

• 24 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC Desire 510 | Intermittent loss of GPS signal

Hi Guys, Just wanted to inform you about my experience with HTC repair centre and HTC Desire 510 gps functionality. I have been having intermittent issues with gps signal loss. I have tried different GPS apps and issue is always the same. Signal loss...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Recent LG G3 update

Hi, Are there any LG G3 owners out there that are experiencing the same issues as myself? My phone was lagging recently so I rebooted and on start up it applied an update (that I didn't know was waiting). Since that little update has applied (was alr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 Active - 'Not registered on network' message

My new Samsung Galaxy S4 Active arrived today (bought new on eBay from a Top Rated Seller who has been quite helpful).I took my O2 SIM out of my Sony Xperia and put it in the new phone. Having gone through the standard Samsung set-up process I found ...

Screenshot_2013-09-04-19-14-44.png Screenshot_2013-09-04-21-11-05.png
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos