Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

s6 edge sound

i have started to have sound problems with my s6 edge,when i play a video or music the sound is all distorted and you cannot make out wht is being said it is even effecting my ringtone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bank holidays and s planner

Hi all does anyone know of a simple way to add bank holidays etc to s planner? all I can find is sync it with other calenders but i dont want to download a new calender just to add these bits in

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Z1 annoying problem

Hi, My Sony Z1 experienced some sort of malfunction recently. My app drawer contains generic app icons. I cannot delete them as the application canot be found message appears when I try. I cant even work out what apps have been corrupted. Any ideas h...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

HTC One M9 and latest HTC Service Pack

Hi, Just wondering if anyones run into any bugs or issues with the latest HTC Service Pack. My phone autoinstalled it last night. All fine and dandy I thought. Works fine at home with my wireless router. But at work it's saying its connected with a s...

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! OnePlus Two Mobile Data/Tariff change query

Hi folks, I hope you forgive my ignorance, but the bit of reading I did into the topic hasn't particularly helped. I bought a new OnePlus Two recently, and decided that I wanted to upgrade my mobile data allowance alongside my new purchase. Yesterday...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung Galaxy S4 mini - stuck in a shutdown/restart loop

I've had my S4 mini for about 2 years but this morning it has started getting stuck in a shutdown/restart loop but only when the wifi or mobile data is switched on. If they are off it still works as a normal phone with no problems. I suspect an app i...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

5.1 update for xperia z1

Does anyone know when or if the 5.1 update will be available for the xperia z1? The last message from Sony (http://blogs.sonymobile.com/2015/07/21/android-5-1-lollipop-rolls-for-the-xperia-z3-and-xperia-z2-series/) was that the update was being relea...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S6 Edge still not activated

Bought my S6 Edge yesterday and some 21 hrs later the sim has still not activated and switched over from my S4 - in the past this has happened almost immediately but I know sometimes you have to give it time......but 21 hours?????

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g not working when i have 18gb of data left

I recently changed my tarrif to increase my data to 20gb 3 days ago. All was fine until i get a text saying ive used all my data, being on an s5 i can check my data usage.Showing under 5gb, spoke to an advisor on the phone and chat who said its an it...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos