Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Snapchat not sending snaps

Hoping someone can help me Just today my snaps on snapchat will not send on wifi but will on data.i've tried the usual,turning it off and on,reinstalling it,logging out etc. I've contacted snapchat but waiting for a reply.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data drops out during a call

Hello, This is pretty consistent, that during a call, I will lose the data signal and drop down to G, from H+ (5 bars) on my Samsung Galaxy Alpha. So if I want to look something up, while on a phone call, that I will not get data back until I finish ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disabling In-App purchases

Hello,I am looking at how to disable o2 Billing on inapp purchases. It was very easy for my daughter to (3yrs) to activate o2 billing on sims freeplay, I have a password to protect her from purchasing via the google play store however this doesnt see...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy 6Edge+ wifi connection problem

Hi,I wonder if anyone can help or point me in the right direction with the following problem. I recently changed from a Note 4 to the S6 Edge + and, whilst I like almost everything about the phone I cannot get it to connect to my Home 5g connection. ...

Jaycr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wileyfox Swift dual sim

Just had my micro sim replaced with nano for my new phone but it constantly shows a 'no number assigned' message against the O2 sim setup. Otherwise all working perfectly. SIM2 shows number (EE) Could it be something lacking when sim was assigned in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Xperia z5

Hi all. Just a quick question. Does anybody know which charger comes with the z5? I'm waiting for the premium and wondering to buy the uhc10 quick charger separately. Any answers appreciated

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s6 no sim card

I recently brought a new s6 on 02 and i was using an s4 on ee, when i left ee they gave me my pac code and when i ordered my s6 i requested my number be transfered. Since i've had my s6 its been saying no sim and now my s4 isnt working and hasnt been...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

galaxy s5 warning camera failed

HelloWas wondering if anyone else is getting this pop up error 'warning camera failed' when opening up the camera or the camera taking a long time to take a picture while saying hold the camera steady while capturing image ?? Have seen a few links on...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s6 update

bought new S6 5.1.1 last week from o2 and today saw a big update with the phone shutting down and updating about 81 files .still says 5.1.1anyone know what the update is for thanks

goatty2uk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ridiculous

Hi, my name is X,probably by my name you can find me in your system! I am having a huge problem with the O2 company, what is actually should be maximum 1 hour to sort it out! I had for 2 years a contract what was on my ex-girlfriends name (XY)! 1 yea...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos