Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! software update

hi,i have a galaxy s6 and on friday night my phone did an ota update,can anyone shed any light on whats been updated or what the changes are,it was only a small update about 77mbs i think,because i cant find any info of any sort for this.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sneaky MMS charges

Has anyone experienced text messages being automatically morphed into MMS after reaching an undisclosed number of characters. I'm not talking about including emocions just straight text messages. I have incurred over £8 in additional charges before I...

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

samsung upgrade refused but friend not?

This is no doubt in the wrong area due to me just signing onto this forum. My question is my phone is due an upgrade in May next year which is fair enough, i can however pay 160 and upgrade sooner. Currently my Samsung S5 is very hit and miss at work...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

New SIM text problem

Recently got a new SIM loaded wife's number into phone and now whenever the phone is switched back on it sends her 5 blank texts. Drives her a bit more mad every time, at least she appreciates how often the battery runs out. Any ideas?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Streaming music TO my HTC m8

Hi Can I stream music from a stereo TO my HTC m8? To explain. I have a home workshop which has now got noisy machinery. I recently bought ear defenders but obviously now I cannot hear the radio now. I want to use a small set of headphones inside the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! note 4 lollipop 5.1.1

any one have any news when we will get this??note 4 lollipop 5.1.1seems to have been out for ages but again o2 seem so slow?? D.

• 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samsung galaxy s6 plus edge lock screen

Hi good people where in the settings do I find how to extend the time the lock screen stays on it goes off after about 5 secs at the moment

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lock screen

Hi good people can anyone guide me through how to extend the time my lock screen stays on as it go's off after 5 secs

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Samasung Galaxy S6 Edge - No delivery reports

Hi, I'm new to O2 and have a couple of probles, both text message related. Firstly, I am not receiving delivery reports despite being set to do so. I go to Setting>Applications>Messages>More Settings>Text Messages> and then set delivery reports to 'o...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please help

Just a couple of days ago my snaps started failing to send and also upload to my story, i can view them but just cannot send my own

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos