Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Galaxy S6 browser tabs.

Running Lollipop 5.1.1. Keep gettting a message that I have fifty tabs open and I need to close them when in reality only a few are open. If I close them everything is ok for a while, so more an annoyance than anything and I don't really want to do a...

lenfish by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Note 5

Im due an upgrade from my Note 3. Do we know if O2 will ever get the Note 5? I don't fancy getting the Note 4 this month if the Note 5 suddenly becomes available. Alternatively, do folk rate the S6 Edge plus over the Note 4 and 5 instead seeing as it...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! S4 text message delay after upgrading to KitKat

Hi,This is driving me nuts now. I had the notification that there was a software update on my Samsung Galaxy S4 to KitKat which completed successfully then ever since I've had nothing but trouble with text messages.It seems that incoming messages are...

Blakey1152 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 failure to solve Android 5.0.1 upgrade problem

After upgrading my Nexus5 from Android 4.4.4 to 5.0.1 I found it impossible to get a 4G connection (or even a 3G or any other connection apart from wifi). With 4.4.4, 4G had worked fine. After spending most of a day trying out most of the obvious sol...

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data usage without the phone...

Interesting one... The handset has been sent away for repair and the sim card is sat in a box doing nothing. Check my usage today (have 2 phones on the acount not data sharing),and the phone that is away has used nearly 0.5gb of data in 2 days...how ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android security patches coming

For phones running Lollipop and Marshmallowhttp://www.zdnet.com/article/google-fixes-five-critical-android-flaws-in-monthly-updates/#ftag=YHFb1d24ec

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! s6 edge turnt off in rain?

hi there i have a brand new s6 edge with a waterproof case and it automatically turnt off halfway during my travels and wont turn on and when i try to turn it on it just goes to 100 percent? i have put it under a hand dryer for a good couple of minut...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Itemised

I have deleted a contact and have not backed up my phone. Is there anyway I can get the number back by accessing an itemised bill on a mobile phone and not a computer?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deleted pictures

Hi, I've accidentally deleted all my pictures from my samsung mini S4.. Is there anything I can do to retrieve them easily... Thanks in advance..

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos