Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

downloading the app

i would love to download the o2 app but it shows up for an old phone and not my newer HTC... what can i d please... def. NOT a computer geek..lol

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 4 update has left play store unusable

After updating my os to a new version of lollipop (5.1.1) it has left the play store unusable. Showing it cant connect to server message? Anyone else have this problem

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Asus eeepc Status....press ok to update your device

Hi All I've just had this message pop up on my phone and don't want to click ok until I know it is legit and not a bug. It says Checking asus eeepc status....RAM [green tick]OS Version [green tick]Connection Speed [red cross]Antivirus version [red cr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Samsung Galaxy A5 Review

Samsung Galaxy A5 Review What's in the box Samsung Galaxy A5 phoneUSB charger cableHeadphonesBattery SpecificationsWeight 123g6.7mm thickness2GB RamSuper AMOLED 5 inch screen13mp camera16GB Storage with Micro SD slot My Review The phone is very thin ...

• 21 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! LG Optimus E460 Android Upgrade

Will there be any upgrades to Android for the LG E460 phones. Mine is still on 4.1.2 and has not upgraded for over a year at least...I know it probably won't be able to handle the Marshmallow, but surely it is time to upgrade it to 4.4 at least.

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Font Change

Hi I've just got the Galaxy S7 & when I'm on messaging the font size changes, on the S5 I could stop this happening but I cannot find how to do this in the manual. Hope someone can help with this issue.thanks Rhona

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android 6 Marshmallow For Sony Z5

I understand from a reliable nameless source that 6.0 FW: 32.1.A.1.163Has began rolling out for Z5.Watch out for it Soony

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 43 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I get the weather on the lock screen on Edge s7?

I upgraded from Samsung galaxy s5, to the new Edge s7, I was wondering if it is possible like the s5 to display the weather on the lock screen or if there is a 3rd party app that does it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Note 3

Hi has anyone else experienced incoming calls going straight to voice mail with the note 3. For some reason I'm unable to take calls. I'm still able to make calls and texts and receive texts. I've read through other posts and taken the battery and si...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

02 hoody

Hi everyone I'm Stacie I'm new to 02 Ive heard about the 02 hoddys I really want one how do I purchase one does anybody no how thank you and nice to meet everyone

• 7 replies
  • 1 kudos