Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Texting problems

This is strange but when I text my Dad he never gets the message but my mother does, their both on Vodafone. My Dad gets messages from other people but not me and he hasn't blocked me either lol. I've had this problem since my Note 3/4. I rang Vodafo...

Resolved! contract cancel

Hello sir,madam How much would it cost to cancel my nokia lumia 735 contract? The phone number is *********.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Strange update message

Got what i think was a push notification today and on the lock screen it just said "information message". Anyway clicked it and a popup opened saying to update my version of android by going to settings etc. Didnt give a link just an OK button. Click...

paulbacon by Level 7: Part Timer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can a dual sim phone be unlocked?

I recently bought a BQ dual sim phone from O2 to replace a free dual sim phone which got broken. The phone is lovely and would like to keep it. I have been with O2 for more than 15 years, and I am happy to continue with them. When I chose it , I was ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

txt problems

can someone give me advice been txting me friend over weekend but she hasnt recieved any messages from me have txted her over 30 times since friday night but i seem to be getting her messages but shes not recieving any of mine were both on o2 can any...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G4 rebooting problem

Hi,hope this is the right place to ask this. I have an LG G4 on a 24 month contract with o2, which I'm not even 1 year into. I was using the phone today and it froze and restarted itself, however it seems to be stuck in a loop of rebooting and not ge...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jabra Sound (Complementary App) issues.

Been trying to get Jabra Sound (Complementary App) working but it keeps FC. Can't the app run on 6.0.1? My mum tried the ear piece to check her heart rate, she died 4 times while testing it.

Resolved! Android 6.0 Samsung galaxy s6

OK I have searched the net and even tried to talk to O2 via online chat and there seems to be no new news on this upgrade for s6 on o2. I spoke to 3 different gurus online and I was told it does not exist, it's not coming to Samsung on o2 and finilly...

• 51 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Software Update???

my phone keeps telling me to do a software update to Android 6.0 Marshmallow......thing is im scared of losing anything on my phone by doing this software update. On previous phones ive had, when ive done software updates, some data has been lost i.e...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Z2 Sim not working

Hi could anyone tell me if I am doing anything wrong. I have a Z2 refurbished but it came with no sim holder. I have purchased the holder and the instructions I found are confusing, they say to put the sim face down in the tray and to insert into the...

• 25 replies
  • 0 kudos