Android
Ask questions and find answers from others about Samsung, HTC or other Android devices.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Android board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Android board! If you have an Android device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a pu...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Nexus 9 bricked by security update

Hi all I have a Nexus 9. Like a fool I was seduced by the pure Android experience and ordered this laggy crasshy monster. I downloaded and attempted to install the latest security update over the weekend. The wallpaper had gone, and would not allow m...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Turn off / Disable Voicemail on HTC 510

My wifes HTC Desire 510 doesn't ring out it goes to voicmail immediately. We cant find any setings to change the time so I want to turn voicemail off completely. I may be missing something but cant find anything in the user guide nor Android Market a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG Spirit Repair issue

Hi all, so i went and got myself an LG Spirit 4g on contract. Less than a month into the contract the phone started messing up. When the phone is locked the device seems to stop responding properly to touch gestures (i.e. swipe to unlock) the phone i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung Galaxy S6 password fail

My samsung galaxy s6 suddenly switched itself off yesterday. It wouldnt turn on so I assumed that it was because the battery was low so I put the phone to charge. The phone turned back on after being fully charged but it wouldnt accept my password th...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call Barring

Please can someone explain how you can speak to o2 customer services when you place a bar on your account that doesnt even allow you to contact your own 202 number how am i meant to sort a problem out if you dont allow calls to your own number its ri...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TU Go: Voice Calls Not Available

I've been using TU Go successfully for about a month - which is great as I have no O2 phone signal at home (Even here in the capital city, gripe, gripe, but that's another matter...). Suddenly I can't make or receive phone calls or texts with it any ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock code

Its been almost a whole week. Why is it taking so long just to get an unlock code????? Sick to death of waiting for this.

• 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LG G3 Marshmallow Update

Hi all,I've got an LG G3 and I’ve been waiting for an OTA marshmallow update as my handset is still running android 5.0 lollipop. From sources I've found online the update was supposed to some around the start of 2016 but, despite this, I have seen n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

can't receive text messages

I can receive calls but not text messages. The local network is fine, I haven't damaged my device, I have reset and restarted my phone and it only occurred randomly on Sunday afternoon.I contacted o2 yesterday and they said the issue would be resolve...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos